Using the most advanced technologies in programming neural networks and computer training based on past periods
- Neural Network Model for Carbon Emission Estimation Problem.
- A multi-layer neuro chain structure is used to estimate the CO2 emission.
- The neural network consists of a group of receptors, 4 hidden layers and one output neuron.
- The group of receptors is supplied with a segment of historical CO2 emission data.
- Each hidden layer of the neural network consists of n-neurons, each next layer is fully connected with the following one.
- The function of activating hidden blocks ensures non-linearity of the network.
- The network was trained by using the Back Propagation (BP) algorithm.
- The output layer consists of one output neuron which is producing an appropriate
- CO2 emissions.
- The node of the output level has a sigmoidal activation function.